All the Polls in the Rewarding Panel community are created by users. Yes, real people like you! And since sometimes there may be doubts or differences of opinion, check out this set of recommendations:
- Do not use foul language - you can be funny, critical or even get angry but still talk politely.
- Try to be original - always check that what you're about to publish hasn't already been published by others.
- Just like in real life, we do not tolerate racism, prejudice, insults, promoting illegal and/or violent activities, terrorism, etc.
- We do not allow images of naked people or pornography; there are enough Internet sites for that.
- Do not write everything in capital letters or in small letters.
- The Poll's title must be descriptive of the options and attract attention. If you put "Which one do you pick?" nobody will see it. It has to be something like "Who's the best football player of all times?". Questions and answers that you insert as options must be linked. If you want to know, for example, "What dog breed do you like best?" the answers cannot be "Dog", "Dog" and "Cat". We recommend researching the topic before publishing so that you can be coherent, just like in a dialog.
- Images must reflect the options in the Poll. It is funnier when the images for each option are good ones!
- Depending on the Polls, it is more interesting, if you let people add options. Maybe you forgot a fantastic option, and other users could add it for you spontaneously.
- You will not earn points for creating a poll.